If you are looking for laser dentistry in Vaishali Ghaziabad? then, you can visit Dr. Devesh Jain Dental Clinic for expert advice on laser dentistry. The Dr Devesh Jain Dental Clinic is known for providing high-quality laser dentistry treatment for all kinds of dental needs.
Have you heard about laser dentistry? If not then let us explain what it is.
Laser dentistry is an innovative type of dental care. It is a minimally invasive option for cavity treatment, gum surgery, or for any other oral issue. In laser dentistry, an extremely focused light beam is used to alter or remove tissues in a small amount, to fill cavities, or to whiten teeth. Use of laser is considered safe and effective in dentistry for a wide range of dental procedures. When laser beam comes in the contact with tissues, it causes a reaction. This light can remove or shape tissues. The laser allows the dentists to improve dental procedures by focusing the treatment on a specific area without damaging surrounding tissues.
If you are living in Ghaziabad or nearby, you can consider Dr Devesh Jain Dental clinic for laser dentistry in Vaishali Ghaziabad. Our Dental clinic prefers to use laser dentistry to minimise pain and recovery time. At our dental clinic, you will get the treatment from highly qualified and experienced laser dentists. If you are an anxious dental patient and looking for extremely safe and comfortable dental treatment, you must visit Dr. Devesh Jain Dental clinic for laser dentistry in Vaishali Ghaziabad.
Laser dentistry is also useful for the kids who become anxious or afraid while having dental treatment. If you have a kid who panics during dental treatment, then just visit the Dr Devesh Jain Dental Clinic for laser dentistry in Vaishali Ghaziabad where your child can have a laser dental treatment without any pain.
Types of laser which are used in dentistry
Two main types of lasers which are used in dental procedures are
Hard tissue lasers
These lasers are primarily used for teeth. Hard tissue lasers can cut through water and bones. These lasers can cut your teeth accurately so giving a perfect shape to your teeth for cavity preparation purpose. Usually, hard tissue lasers are used for
- Preparing tooth for fillings
- Detecting cavities
- To reshaping teeth
- To deal with tooth sensitivity
Soft tissue lasers
Soft tissue lasers can easily absorb water and haemoglobin. Haemoglobin found in blood which makes soft tissues. These lasers are ideal for treating soft tissues such as gums. Lasers seal the blood vessels during the surgery that is why you bleed very less at the time of laser dentistry. Lasers also dramatically reduce the time of healing. Soft tissue lasers are considered great for cosmetic procedures because you can see the results right away. Usually, soft tissue lasers are used for
- Reshaping gums to give you a beautiful smile
- Lightening of dark gums
- Dealing with restricted tongue movement
Whether you are looking for hard tissue work or soft tissue surgery, laser is an easy and convenient procedure which has shorter recovery time. Laser dentistry is a convenient solution for many of your oral and dental problems whether they are serious or simple cosmetic issues. For any kind of dental or oral problem, you can have laser treatment at the Dr Devesh Jain Dental clinic for laser dentistry in Vaishali Ghaziabad. Fix an appointment with the experienced doctors and discuss your problem with them and you will get the perfect solution for all your dental issues.
What laser dentistry can treat?
Some of the important applications where laser dentistry can be used are
- To treat root canal infection
- To treat gum disease
- To remove gum inflammation
- For gum reshaping
- To remove throat tissue which causes sleep apnea
- To treat canker sore and cold sore pain
- To expose wisdom teeth
- To regenerate damaged nerves
- To remove benign oral tumours
- To remove tooth decay within a tooth. It also prepares the surrounding enamel for receipt of the filling.
- To speed up teeth whitening process. When laser is used in teeth whitening process it does not only reduces the time taken in the procedure but also leads to lesser post-procedure sensitivity. If you are looking for teeth whitening visit Dr. Devesh Jain Dental Clinic for laser dentistry in Vaishali Ghaziabad.
- When multiple teeth become sensitive because of gum recession or excess enamel wear. Dental laser can be used to reduce sensitivity.
- Laser can also be used for cavity preparation. Dr Devesh Jain Clinic for laser dentistry in Vaishali Ghaziabad uses laser for cavity preparation to eliminate the vibration and sound of drilling.
- With the help laser de-pigmentation of gums can also be done. After the de-pigmentation process, your dark gums will become light. If you are feeling embarrassed because of your dark gums you can have a laser de-pigmentation treatment to make them light in colour.
- To remove frenal attachment between lip and teeth
- To reduce excess gummy smile
- Laser is also used to remove early lesions
It is not difficult to find a good laser dentist if you are living in Delhi NCR, fix an appointment with the experienced doctors of Dr. Devesh Jain Dental Clinic for laser dentistry in Vaishali Ghaziabad.
In paediatric dentistry, laser is used to give painless procedures to children. For children, you must prefer laser dentistry. Before taking your kids for dental treatment, confirm with the dentists whether they are offering laser treatment or not. If not then, you can visit Dr. Devesh Jain Dental Clinic for laser dentistry in Vaishali Ghaziabad. At our dental clinic, you and your kids can have the painless laser treatment from experienced doctors.
Benefits of Laser Dentistry
Dentists choose laser dentistry because of various benefits such as
- Laser dentistry makes the procedures smooth and reduces pain, discomfort, and healing time.
- During laser treatment anaesthesia may not be necessary because it causes less pain.
- Less damage to the site and surrounding tissues which shorten the healing time.
- It sterilizes gums which make the infection less likely.
- Less blood loss than traditional surgery because of the light beam of laser aids in the clotting of exposed blood vessels.
- Stitches are not required.
- Reduce the need for post-operative painkillers and antibiotics.
- Minimise post-operative discomfort and swelling.
- Reduce the anxiety in patients who are uncomfortable with the use of a dental drill.
Nowadays most of the dentists use laser technology to enhance every aspect of dental care. If your dentist is not using laser and you want to take the advantage of this latest technology then, just schedule an appointment with highly qualified and experienced doctors of Dr. Devesh Jain centre for laser dentistry in Vaishali Ghaziabad. Our dental clinic is known for offering laser treatment with the latest technology and equipment.
What happens during laser dental treatments?
The process of laser dentistry is very much similar to other dental treatments. During the laser procedure, you will not feel any vibrations or discomfort like you feel during drilling. Laser will treat your tissues very smoothly. Now it’s time to say no to the uncomfortable and painful dental treatments, visit Dr. Devesh Jain Dental clinic of laser dentistry in Vaishali Ghaziabad to have a pain free laser treatment.
If you had a gum surgery with laser, your post-operative experience will likely to be smoother. Laser dental treatment causes less bleeding and damage so as you will not have any open or bleeding wound after the surgery though you must follow cleaning and caring instructions. After laser treatment, you will less likely to get an infection. After the treatment, you will not experience pain and discomfort.
People who do not want discomfort during and after the surgery are suggested to go for laser treatment. Before going ahead for dental treatment, fix an appointment with the laser dentist of Dr. Devesh Jain Dental clinic of laser dentistry in Vaishali Ghaziabad and clear all your doubts about laser dentistry so that you can feel more confident and comfortable at the time of treatment. At the dental clinic for laser dentistry in Vaishali Ghaziabad you can also discuss the treatment options available for your problems and can select the one which suits best to your requirements.
If you are from Delhi, NCR region, you can easily visit the Dental clinic for laser dentistry in Vaishali Ghaziabad and get the pain free laser treatment for all your dental needs.